In today’s modern living, there are three major considerations that people check before purchasing a house. These three are: accessibility, affordability, and amenities.
First and foremost, people check out the price to see whether they can afford to live in that area. No matter how good the amenities are or how accessible the area is, if they can’t afford it, then it’s out of the choices.
However, if you plan to live in Singapore, there is one condo that meets all three considerations: Amber Park. It is the largest freehold condominium in the country, and it is set to open its doors to the public April 2019.
Though this condo is already iconic in itself, its developers thought of adding a more modern twist to it. This would ensure that customers get the taste of true modern living.
Care to check out some of the newest amenities in this condo?
Take a look at the following below.
- Accessible tomajor public transportation points.
- 400 meters away from ECP
- 5-minute walk from bus stops in Amber Road and Tanjong Katong Road South
- 5-minute walk from the upcoming TEL in 2023
- Accessible to a lot of recreational establishments.
- Nearest establishment: Parkway Parade/Marine Parade Central
- Walk: 10 minutes
- Drive: 3 minutes
- 1 bus stop away from the condo
- 1 MRT station away by 2023
- Underground mall due to open by 2023
- Dining options:
- Peranakan eateries
- Katong laksa
- Chicken rice
- Beancurd buns
- Shopping malls
- Katong Shopping Centre
- Katong Plaza
- Close proximity to reputable educational institutions.
- Global Indian School
- Canadian International School
- Blooming Glittering Campus
- New and improved recreational facilities.
- Chinese Swimming Club
- East Coast Park Zone B
- Teo Heng KTV (Katong Shopping Centre)
- I12 Katong and Parkway Parade (movie house)
- Short driving distance to three major establishments in Singapore.
- Marina Bay
- City Centre
- Changi Airport
If you have more questions regarding these, please feel free to make a thorough research or contact their developer for more information.